Botanical Baby Bottom Balm
For your baby's sensitive needs, you need products that are safe and gentle enough to nurture them. And when it comes to diaper rash and other childhood skin conditions, our Botanical Baby Bottom Balm is here to soothe these woes. It is made with gentle, all-natural ingredients, protecting them from harmful chemicals or potential allergic reactions.
The nourishing combination of organic Shea butter and Golden Jojoba Oil keeps their skin barrier intact and soothes the inflammation present, leaving your child's skin smooth and supple. *Plant oils, after all, are known to help alleviate atopic dermatitis and speed up wound healing thanks to their hydrating properties.
But the key lies in its four healing herbs: Calendula, Chickweed, St. John's Wort, and Plantain. Calendula contains carotenoids, which help **neutralize free radicals and lessen inflammation. ***Chickweed has been traditionally used in Ireland and Great Britain to treat skin ailments, while ****St. John's Wort contains anthraquinones—compounds that may have anti-inflammatory effects. *****Plantain is also said to contain analgesic and wound-healing properties that can help relieve your baby's skin condition in a jiffy.
Use as generously as needed.
- *Lin, T. K., Zhong, L., & Santiago, J. L. (2017). Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils. International journal of molecular sciences, 19(1), 70. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms19010070
- **Darvin, M. E., Sterry, W., Lademann, J., & Vergou, T. (2011). The Role of Carotenoids in Human Skin. Molecules, 16(12), 10491–10506. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules161210491
- ***Furey, A., & Kingston, R. (2010). Looking backward to find the path forward. Pharmacognosy research, 2(3), 121–124. https://doi.org/10.4103/0974-8490.65503
- ****Peterson B, Nguyen H. St. John's Wort. [Updated 2021 Jan 29]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2021 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK557465/
- *****Najafian, Y., Hamedi, S. S., Farshchi, M. K., & Feyzabadi, Z. (2018). Plantago major in Traditional Persian Medicine and modern phytotherapy: a narrative review. Electronic physician, 10(2), 6390–6399. https://doi.org/10.19082/6390
Organic Shea Butter, Golden Jojoba Oil, the essential oils of Rosalina and Lavender, and organic Virgin Coconut Oil infused with Calendula, St. John's Wort, Chickweed, and Plantain
What You Need To Know
*100% chemical free.