Black Pepper Essential Oil
Black Pepper 100% Pure Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Piper nigrum
Plant material country of origin: India
Black pepper essential oil is derived from black pepper which is considered a condiment or a spice that is very common and popular throughout the world. Black pepper is the dried fruit of the pepper plant, whose scientific name is Piper nigrum. It is extensively used in culinary applications and tastes hot and has an appetizing aroma.
- Black pepper is remarkably beneficial for digestion because it stimulates the whole digestive system, from the salivary glands in the mouth to the large intestine, including promoting secretion of digestive juices like acids and bile into the stomach to facilitating digestion.
- It is an effective antispasmodic and gives good relief in case of cramps, muscles pulls, spasms, or convulsions.
- Black pepper essential oil is carminative and helps remove gases and prohibit additional gas formation in the stomach and in the intestines.
- This is one of the best qualities of black pepper oil. It is warming, stimulating and improves circulation, thereby giving immediate relief for rheumatism and arthritis, particularly during the winter when the symptoms are aggravated the most.
- This is yet another beneficial property of black pepper oil. It protects the body from damages done by oxidants (free radicals) and also helps to repair those damages that have already been done. It also delays adverse effects of aging such as vision loss, macular degeneration, wrinkling of the skin, degeneration, and loosening of the muscles, loss of mobility in the joints, nervous disorders, and memory loss.
- Cures Bacterial Infections