Chamomile German Essential Oil
German chamomile—whose scientific name is Matricaria chamomilla—is extracted from the flowers of the chamomile plant. It is said to be a powerful anti-inflammatory agent due to the presence of a compound called azulene, a nitrogenous compound that is responsible for giving the oil its characteristic deep blue color. Because of this, it is also known as the blue chamomile.
A delight for the senses, our Chamomile German Essential Oil is then perfect for those long days. Perfect for oilers looking to wind down and relax, our German Chamomile Oil may also help relieve gas and detoxify the system.
Carminative, antispasmodic, mild sedative, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and anti-catarrhal
- Helps relieve migraines
- May provide relief from joint pain or tense, stiff, and cramping muscles
- Moisturizes hair
- Moisturizes skin
- Tones skin
- May treat shingles
- Alleviates allergies
- May help treat open leg sores, wounds, hemorrhoids, mastitis, eczemas, gingivitis, and ingrown nails
- May help relieve anogenital disorders
- Helps relieve menstrual cramps
- May help relieve candida infections
Blends Well With
Rose, lavender, cedar, neroli, and geranium.
BiB 100% Pure Essential Oil of German Chamomile
What You Need To Know
Botanical Name: Matricaria chamomilla
Country of Origin: Egypt
Bottle Size: 5mL