Goat's Milk with Activated Bamboo Charcoal Soap
Made the old-fashioned way, our handmade soaps satisfy your everyday bathing needs. Aside from being gentle on the skin, our Goat's Milk with Activated Bamboo Charcoal Soap also contains nourishing essential oils to stimulate skin regeneration.
Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-aging, hydrating, skin regeneration
Goat's milk, activated bamboo charcoal, and the essential oIls of lavender, sweet orange, and neroli
- Goat's milk—Naturally packed with vitamins and antioxidants, goat's milk also contains lactic acid, which gently sloughs off dead skin cells and brightens the skin.
- Activated bamboo charcoal—Absorbs minerals, toxins, impurities, and other harmful substances from your skin. It also acts as a natural exfoliant.
- Lavender—The scent of lavender is a calming one, making it the perfect companion for a good night's sleep.
- Sweet orange—Oranges are usually known for their antimicrobial properties. They're also great for treating skin conditions and reducing inflammation.
- Neroli—This bitter orange helps stimulate skin cell regeneration and reducing inflammation.
What You Need To Know
Skin Type: Normal, dry, combination
*Our goat's milk is exclusively sourced from Tagaytay Farms.