Orange Sweet Essential Oil
Orange (Citrus sinensis) belongs to the Rutaceae family. The fruit comes from a small grayish-brown bark tree, which is almost similar to a shrub. Its branches grow to a regular hemisphere shape with oval-shaped foliage that sprouts to at least 3–4 inches.
There's nothing quite life-affirming as the scent of sweet oranges. Reminiscent of the wonderful bounty nature has to offer, our orange sweet essential oil is perfect for oilers who long for the simpler pleasantries of life.
Anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, antispasmodic, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, carminative, diuretic, tonic, sedative, cholagogue
- Helps soothe inflammation
- May aid in fighting depression and uplifting mood
- May protect against sepsis
- Aids in enhancing libido
- May help alleviate symptoms of sexual dysfunction
- Helps give relief from gas
- Aids in increasing urination
- May aid in removing toxins
- Helps boost the immune system
- Aids in reducing emotional and nervous disturbances
- May increase discharge and secretions from glands
Blends Well With
Lemon, grapefruit, lavender, ylang-ylang, peppermint, and eucalyptus.
BiB 100% Pure Essential Oil of Orange Sweet
What You Need To Know
Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
Country of Origin: USA
Bottle Size: 10mL
Contraindications: Citrus oils are phototoxic. Do not expose yourself to the sun while using the essential oil topically.