Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea tree oil is often known for its antibacterial properties. It is invariably found in almost all households of Australia, particularly those with young children.
Those who regularly use tea tree in their products might also be familiar with its clean scent. Our Tea Tree Essential Oil is then perfect for oilers who like staying light and fresh for days at a time.
Antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, fungicide, insecticide, antiseptic, balsamic, cicatrisant, expectorant, stimulant, sudorific
- Inhibits bacterial, microbial, and viral infections
- Kills insects
- Protects wounds from becoming septic
- Promotes absorption of nutrients
- Speeds up the healing rate of scars and after marks
- Cures cough and cold
- Stimulates systemic functions and appropriate discharges
Blends Well With
Eucalyptus, lemon, and rosemary.
BiB 100% Pure Essential Oil of Tea Tree
What You Need To Know
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Country of Origin: Australia
Bottle Size: 10mL