Thyme Essential Oil
Thyme is a perennial herb with thin stems and leaves. It often thrives in sunny weather and can be found in the Mediterranean regions. It is also part of the Lamiaceae family, like spearmint.
The scent of fresh thyme is one that tickles the senses and the taste buds. Aside from its esteem in the culinary world, thyme also hosts a ton of benefits, including antibacterial and antifungal properties. Perfect for oilers who enjoy savoring life.
Antispasmodic, antirheumatic, antiseptic, bactericidal, bechic, cardiac, carminative, cicatrisant, diuretic, emenagogue, expectorant, hypertensive, insecticide, stimulant, tonic, vermifuge
- May help eliminate spasms
- Aids in providing relief from rheumatism
- May aid in removing toxins
- May protect wounds from becoming septic
- Potentially kills bacteria
- Cures chest infections, coughs, and colds
- Good for heart health
- May provide relief from excess gas
- Aids in healing scars and after marks
- Helps increase urination
- May aid in regulating menstrual cycles
- Helps alleviate symptoms of cough and cold
Blends Well With
Oregano, rosemary, grapefruit, lemon, and orange sweet.
BiB 100% Pure Essential Oil of Thyme
What You Need To Know
Botanical Name: Thymus vulgaris
Country of Origin: France and Spain
Bottle Size: 10mL