Balm Aid (Healing Balm)
Getting a few scrapes and bumps is a reality for most of us. But beyond the discomfort, they shouldn't ruin the rest of your day. That's where our Healing Balm Aid comes in. Made with natural, healing ingredients, add a little of it to those minor pains for instant relief.
How To Use
Apply to insect bites, minor cuts, minor burns, and skin itchiness.
Organic shea butter, infused organic virgin coconut oil with comfrey and calendula, with the essential oils of Rosalina and lavender
- Shea butter – Aside from its moisturizing capabilities, shea butter is also rich in antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Virgin coconut oil – With healthy fatty acids and antimicrobial effects, VCO helps speed up the healing process.
- Comfrey – Traditionally, the common comfrey treats bruises and burns due to its unique compounds.
- Calendula – This herb contains SPF properties, on top of its quick wound healing capabilities.
- Rosalina – Rosalina is one of the milder essential oils, with the same purifying properties as tea tree.
- Lavender – While it's mostly known for its soothing capabilities, lavender is also great for disinfection and lowering inflammation.
What You Need To Know
Caution: Do not use for deep wounds.