Coughs and Colds Relief Oil for Adults
When allergies and the cold season get you down, our Coughs and Colds Relief Oil for adults will help bring you back up. This blend—made with carefully selected essential oils—relieves you of any stuffiness, dull aches, and congestion.
Each 10mL bottle contains a mix of five crucial essential oils: Eucalyptus Globulus, Peppermint, Lavender Fine, Clove, and Thyme. *Eucalyptus is often used to reduce congestion, especially during colder weather. Peppermint is typically a safe choice for general use, with marked **antimicrobial activity. Aside from its soothing properties, lavender has been used over the ages to treat various ills, like ***pain and tremors. Clove is also said to contain higher levels of ****antioxidant and antimicrobial properties than other fruits, vegetables, and spices, while Thyme contains more *****anti-inflammatory compounds.
To make the most out of its nourishing ingredients, dab or rollover your chest, sinuses, neck, and other affected areas. Aside from its aromatherapeutic benefits, our Coughs and Colds Relief Oil also safely absorbs into the skin, thanks to our Sweet Almond Carrier Oil. The result is protection and relief from the inside out.
Caution: Eucalyptus Globulus is not recommended for children.
- *Farhadi, D., Karimi, A., Sadeghi, G., Sheikhahmadi, A., Habibian, M., Raei, A., & Sobhani, K. (2017). Effects of using eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus L.) leaf powder and its essential oil on growth performance and immune response of broiler chickens. Iranian journal of veterinary research, 18(1), 60–62.
- **McKay, D. L., & Blumberg, J. B. (2006). A review of the bioactivity and potential health benefits of peppermint tea (Mentha piperita L.). Phytotherapy research : PTR, 20(8), 619–633. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.1936
- ***Koulivand, P. H., Khaleghi Ghadiri, M., & Gorji, A. (2013). Lavender and the nervous system. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2013, 681304. https://doi.org/10.1155/2013/681304
- ****Cortés-Rojas, D. F., de Souza, C. R., & Oliveira, W. P. (2014). Clove (Syzygium aromaticum): a precious spice. Asian Pacific journal of tropical biomedicine, 4(2), 90–96. https://doi.org/10.1016/S2221-1691(14)60215-X
- *****Nagoor Meeran, M. F., Javed, H., Al Taee, H., Azimullah, S., & Ojha, S. K. (2017). Pharmacological Properties and Molecular Mechanisms of Thymol: Prospects for Its Therapeutic Potential and Pharmaceutical Development. Frontiers in pharmacology, 8, 380. https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2017.00380
Sweet Almond Oil, and the essential oils of Eucalyptus Globulus, Peppermint, Lavender Fine, Clove, and Thyme
What You Need To Know
Bottle Size: 10mL
Bottle Type: Glass roller bottle