Botanical Baby Bottom Balm
Treating diaper rash is no easy feat. Sometimes, your typical topical treatments either don't work or make the condition work. Our Botanical Baby Bottom Balm formulation addresses these needs. Both a salve and a moisturizer, our all-natural balm don't just treat your baby's rash. It also soothes their discomfort.
How To Use
Add to insect bites, minor cuts, minor burns, and skin itchiness.
Organic shea butter, golden jojoba oil, the essential oils of Rosalina and lavender, organic virgin coconut oil infused with calendula, St. John's wort, chickweed, and plantain
- Shea butter—Aside from its moisturizing capabilities, shea butter is also rich in antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Golden jojoba oil—Gentle on the skin, golden jojoba oil is perfect for moisturizing and soothing your baby's skin.
- Calendula—This herb contains SPF properties, on top of its quick wound healing capabilities.
- St. John's wort—Known for its mood-lifting properties, St. John's wort is perfect for those bouts of fussiness.
- Chickweed—Chickweed traditionally treats inflammation and insect bites.
- Plantain—The antiseptic properties of plantains are great for wound treatment.
- Rosalina—Rosalina is one of the milder essential oils, with the same purifying properties as tea tree.
- Lavender—While it's mostly known for its soothing capabilities, lavender is also great for disinfection and lowering inflammation.
What You Need To Know
*100% chemical free.