Deep Sleep Blended Oil Stick
Get the restful sleep you deserve with our Deep Sleep Blended Oil Stick. Often, restless nights can be attributed to *several factors, including stress, physical pain, and distressing psychological issues. This special blend is then made of essential oils specially selected to alleviate those woes.
Each 10mL stick is made of the essential oils of Lavender Fine, Geranium Bourbon, Mandarin, Roman Chamomile, and Marjoram. Lavender has shown numerous benefits in handling **short-term insomnia, while Geranium's properties help with ***pain management. Mandarin is also known to provide healthy ****central nervous system stimulation, while Chamomile soothes it from its anxious states. Marjoram has also been traditionally used to *****relieve pain and inflammation.
To make the most of our Deep Sleep Blended Oil Stick, use 1-2 hours before bedtime. Apply on the temples, back of the ears, nape, and pulse points area inside the arm.
Caution: Citrus oils are phototoxic. Do not expose yourself to the sun while using the essential oil topically.
- *Altun, I., Cınar, N., & Dede, C. (2012). The contributing factors to poor sleep experiences in according to the university students: A cross-sectional study. Journal of research in medical sciences: the official journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, 17(6), 557–561.
- **Lillehei, A. S., Halcón, L. L., Savik, K., & Reis, R. (2015). Effect of Inhaled Lavender and Sleep Hygiene on Self-Reported Sleep Issues: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of alternative and complementary medicine (New York, N.Y.), 21(7), 430–438. https://doi.org/10.1089/acm.2014.0327
- ***Lotfipur-Rafsanjani, S. M., Ravari, A., Ghorashi, Z., Haji-Maghsoudi, S., Akbarinasab, J., & Bekhradi, R. (2018). Effects of Geranium Aromatherapy Massage on Premenstrual Syndrome: A Clinical Trial. International journal of preventive medicine, 9, 98. https://doi.org/10.4103/ijpvm.IJPVM_40_16
- ****Farrar, A. J., & Farrar, F. C. (2020). Clinical Aromatherapy. The Nursing clinics of North America, 55(4), 489–504. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cnur.2020.06.015
- *****Bina, F., & Rahimi, R. (2017). Sweet Marjoram: A Review of Ethnopharmacology, Phytochemistry, and Biological Activities. Journal of evidence-based complementary & alternative medicine, 22(1), 175–185. https://doi.org/10.1177/2156587216650793
The essential oils of Lavender Fine, Geranium Bourbon, Mandarin, Roman Chamomile, and Marjoram
What You Need To Know
Bottle Size: 10mL
Bottle Type: Glass roller bottle